"iDOLs are kind of cool, aren't they!?" From the anime series "IDOLM@STER XENOGLOSSIA" celebrating its 15th anniversary this year comes a plastic model kit of the humanoid meteorite disposal heavy machine (iDOL) Imber!
· The model stands at approximately 170mm in height. Joints of the model are articulated.
· The model can be transformed into flight mode with the use of interchangeable parts.
· Its arm armaments can be deployed, and its sliding shoulders have been captured in model form as well. Enjoy creating sequences from the series in plastic model form!
· Landing gear in its legs can be displayed deployed.
· Chest and waist armor parts come in blue, pink and white. Blue to match its appearance from the first half of the series, pink to match its appearance when Haruka Amami pilots it and white to match its appearance when Chihaya Kisaragi pilots it.
· A cockpit part featuring its appearance when it was captured is included as well.
· Arm armament can be converted to the Faustschlag equipment for the Imber.
· Faustschlag can be displayed in standby and deployed, and the piledriver can be displayed extended with the use of interchangeable parts.
· Open hand parts for the Imber and Faustschlag are included. The various parts of the mecha have been separated into different colored runners and pre-painted parts, making it easy to recreate the mecha with a simple assembly.